We are interested in speaking to candidates who have experience within Life Insurance, or candidates currently working within the same industry but in an account management / internal sales role.
You will be responsible for:
- Deliver sales presentations to Intermediaries promoting new and existing sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with panel Intermediaries
- Work with Intermediaries to ensure an excellent and professional service is provided
- Engage, align and work with appropriate colleagues and resources to maximise profitable new business production and to protect existing business
- Ensuring that you have a clear and defined development plan that you continually review and work towards
- Maintain accurate panel information and deliver all other recording minimum standards on NBIS in accordance with the requirements of the Sales Process
- Maintain industry knowledge and continued professional development
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience within life assurance industry
- Similar experience within a telephony account management role within intermediary sales
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and influencing skills
- Demonstrate track record within developing and maintaining relationships with brokers / intermediaries / clients
You must have excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail, strong business acumen and influencing skills and be highly motivated.