We have an exciting opportunity for a part qualified accountant. The purpose of the role is to provide first class service to our portfolio of clients and to help grow and develop the business. This is a central role in a forward-thinking, friendly expanding business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Servicing a diverse portfolio of clients
• Administration of client affairs and dealing with client queries
• Preparation of client accounts
• Preparation of VAT and tax returns
• Communication with relevant government agencies to resolve any issues
• Assist with maintenance of practice databases and reporting systems
• Reporting any complex issues to practice/line manager that require attention.
Key skills and attributes
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Comfortable working to deadlines and meeting targets
• Experience with VAT and UK self-assessment would be advantageous.
• Solid knowledge of Accounting standards (FRS102)
• Excellent IT skills
• Part qualified accountant, ACCA or ACA
• Team player
If you feel that this role is right for you, please call us on 613759.