Our client is looking for an HR Assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between HR managers and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Executives.
- Compile and update employee records.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities. (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data. (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Proven experience as an HR assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ideally working towards their CIPD Qualification or working towards.