We are urgently looking for an Experienced Administrator to work for a prestigious company in Douglas.
Reporting to the Manager, the principal responsibility of the Administrator is to look after the day to
day administration of a portfolio of clients.
- Have a basic knowledge of investment product administration;
- Have a basic understanding of the concepts of pension plans and the purposes for establishing
- It is a mandatory requirement to operate on a daily basis within the ISO 9001 Quality Management
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and maintain a good
working knowledge; and
- Have an awareness of how departmental procedures, documents and record keeping have a
positive or negative effect on the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Understand proposed industry-related legislation and the impact upon the firm and clients; and
- Understand the firm’s policies and procedures and adhere to them in daily working practice.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in either a banking, insurance or pension environment;
- Good communication, relationship management and interpersonal skills since this is a client
- PC literate, particularly with Word and Excel
Excellent salary for the right candidate.