Our client provides company and trust planning solutions and administration to clients worldwide and are now looking for a Director. Our client will consider candidates who are currently working at Management level who are looking to progress their career.
You must have the following:
- Professionally qualified (STEP, ICSA etc.)
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A strong understanding of tax planning
- An excellent understanding of trust and corporate administration
- Have good experience of management, although not necessarily at Board level
Summary of Responsibilities
- Appointment as an A signatory
- Director of an in-house trustee company
- Act as a director on client companies
- Responsible for the client administration teams
- Contribute to the financial performance of the Group
- Undertake travel to visit clients/intermediaries (primarily the UK)
- Offer on the job coaching to staff
- Undertake appraisals for reports
- Provide cover for team leaders in times of absence
- Understand and contribute to enhancements of the company’s systems, policies and procedures
- Maintain CPD requirements
Our client is offering an excellent salary with a generous benefits package to the right candidate.
If you’re looking for a new career this role may be for you.